BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 21, 2012

I can no longer trust anyone.

When I was just a child, I am innocent and trust almost anyone but the more I got older I soon to know that this world is full  of bad people, and 'BAD' is considered a nice word.

There are people who kill animals for fun, people who conquer the weak and treat them as slaves, people who treats someone nice but behind them they actually despise them, and worst there are a group of people who gather up to ruin every single human beings in this world.

Even though I know I can put it a side and go on with my life but its hard knowing that I live in a world where I'm surrounded with different types of enemies. Even if I want to go against it, I am out numbered. All I can do is pray that one day this earth we call home will be safe for every human beings that is worthy of living here.

No comments:

Post a Comment