BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Friday, August 31, 2012

About me..

I treat everyone differently, from my parents to my siblings to my friends even to my boyfriend. When I'm with my siblings, I will go crazy and do ugly faces. I do all those things because I feel comfortable with them. Even when I'm with my boyfriend, I still can be the insane me. But, when I'm with my friends I can't be myself because I'm afraid they would judge and stare at me like I'm an outcast. Though there are a few friends of mine that knows what kind of person I am and they are still by my side. However, They are far from my sight, there are few of them at Rawang, one at Kuala Lumpur and one at 'asrama' .

If my Kota Damansara friends read this, I won't deny it but please understand that I don't know how to make friends. I don't know how to approach you guys. And that's why if you guys notice I hardly talk to you guys, it's not because I don't like you guys but I'm just blur and I don't know what to say.
Thanks for reading, see you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment