BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Awww........

I haven't post anything in awhile.. and I haven't online that much either. I am pretty much stuck with homework, studying and other simple stuff. One thing to say,sometimes I feel left out with my friends in my new home..though I live here for about two years now. I miss my old friend, I can really be me and I know my friends don't mind..but with my new friends, I don't really feel like I can be myself..sometimes I can,but most of the time I just smile and stay quiet.

If I have to name one person that I can show myself to someone without feeling embarrass or regret..is Eazy but if he read this I have to lie. He is just full of himself and I can't deny that sometimes his annoying, but I will want him to be my friend. 'Awww...!'
Laugh Out Loud
I am basically talking to myself right now, aren't I?
Who thinks so?



Well...whatever, I'll post again later.. Emy,read okay?
Love you..,
Shechul

1 comment: