BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Under Pressure..Ice Ice Baby

From the start,I don't really have a heart for account but eventually I took it because my mom wants me to. T^T Then I always got D = 43..44..45 . Now,I have to do Account folio. It was so damn hard,first I got sick so I couldn't go to school at the same day my account teacher taught my classmates how to do the folio. My loss~ Then! I finally started to do the folio then! My friend said I got it wrong so ok,I fix it then! My teacher said I got it wrong again. Ok ok,I continued.. Today! I finally got the calculation balanced then! I found out I 'rugi' means I had to many loss,I asked teacher and she smiled "do it again" Arr...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cried,huh.. Then my friends feel bad for me so they help me out. Change my urusniaga to document to buku tunai to lejar to imbangan duga.. Then... I finally got it!!! Then I cried again!!! I was so damn happy!! Thank God!! Now? No more account ,now? Kpop!!!! Yay!! Ingkigayo!! Heaven!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment