BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, September 22, 2011

I want to be honest,sorry.

I don't know why I'm like this. I fall in love then got hurt,cried my eyes out but if fall for someone again and I easily trust them. How stupid am I? My heart just don't get it or is it my mind? I promise myself that with this guy I go slow but I just broke my own promise. I like him,he is so different from others but we have so many differences such as age,but put that a side he said he wants a girl who covers..and I'm so not,I'd like to wear anything I love from shorts to long pants to skirt..and bla bla bla. Besides that, his interest in music is so different from mine,I like music that I can sing my lungs out and music that I can dance,even sexy dance but he likes Indie. I don't know what I'm suppose to do,I don't want him to fall for me then I'll brake his heart. I want to be honest with him but I just can't and I'm going nuts just thinking about it. I'm sorry if you ever read this but please understand from my perspective. I do like you. Honey!~

No comments:

Post a Comment