BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 3, 2011

Love Nipon...




Today was one of my precious memory. The day before I slept for one hour and a half only and suppose that I have trouble waking up but no,I woke up with eyes fresh and wide open. After reaching to school I ate my breakfast with my friend,sharing a piece of bread because I was to nervous to eat it all. Then 9 o'clock,finally our Japanese friends arrived. I was so damn happy!! One by one got out to an open space. Wow!! They all had a big smile on their face. Long story short, we continued our next activity and that was to teach them about Malaysia,our language,arts and others. First I went to Malay language class with my partner,Saki but then I got to know she was suppose to go to another class,that really broke my heart. Damn sad!! After sending Aoi and Saki to the right place me and my friend were partner less so we went to art class,there were so many good looking guys. I had my fun,taking pictures with them. During the art class,there is this guy in pink t-shirt,he kept saying his art was beautiful and that his friends said "huh,no! " They argued,so cute. I just agreed with him "yes,so beautiful". So last but not least, our separation. Damn sad!! Me and Saki said our goodbyes and so is My friend Syasya and Aoi. We took a lot of pictures and hug for so many times. We walk with them until reaching to their buses. We hug again and said our final goodbye. I love them,they were nice and friendly. Every time we said kawai they would reply thank you with a huge smile on their faces. It was really hard to communicate with them but our little talks meant a lot to me. Sayonara! Aishiteru! Aoi-chan,Saki-chan and others!!

No comments:

Post a Comment