BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Happy Birthday!~


Okay,I love Teen Top. Now they are my fave Korean boy band. And...my favourite member of Teen Top.. Drum roll please.. Its Niel. First time I ever laid my eyes on them especially Niel was during their first debut, 10th of July 2010. Well to be honest I didn't really know them at the very moment. I know them a few weeks after their debut but I attracted to them the moment I lay my eyes on them. Their charisma and the way they bring themselves..so cool. When myself is down Niel's smile would surely brighten my day. Lol... He is my Bias!~ Today is his Birthday and I really wanted to do something like this~ and I thought of doing a video but I forgot to charge the video cam. Damn! Ok... the reason i wanted to write all of these is because I really really love him, he is the only guy that could never break my heart. Huhuhu....Choneunyo, jinjja neomu neomu Niel oppa sarangheyo. Last but not least.. Oppa Saeng-il Chukkhae! Have a nice sweet 17th Birthday... Always Clap your hands when you are happy, Let's dance when we both can go to the club, Come into the new world and Transform ourselves, I'll give you my Supa Luv and be the Angel in your heart, Don't spray perfume because I love you just the way you are, The back of my hand brushes against you and feel the warmth, I hope your First kiss haven't been taken away, Oppa Tell me why and how to be your Beautiful girl, Oppa Love you..





No comments:

Post a Comment